Statement of Belief
The school seeks to make God’s Good News known to its students and to encourage them to meet God daily through the Bible and in prayer. The school subscribes to the following as truths of Christianity as revealed in the Holy Bible.
- We believe in the unity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (II Cor. 13:14, I Tim. 2:5).
- We believe in the sovereignty of God in creation, providence, revelation, and final judgment (Gen. 1:1. John 3:16, Heb. 1:1-2, 10:27).
- We believe in divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of the Holy Bible and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct (II Tim. 3:16-17).
- We believe in the sinfulness and guilt of all men since the fall that rendered them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation (Rom. 3:23. 6:23).
- We believe in redemption from the guilt, penalty, and power of sin solely through the sacrificial death of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Son of God, as our representative and substitute (Eph. 2:8-9, John 1:12, Rom. 8:1-2).
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead and His ascension to the right hand of the Father (1Cor 15: 3-5).
- We believe in the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of the Lord Jesus Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting him repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus (John 16:8-11).
- We believe in the justification of the sinner only by the Grace of God through faith in Christ alone (Eph 2:8-9).
- We believe in the indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer. (John 16:13).
- We believe in the one Holy and Universal Church to which all true believers belong as one body iin Christ (1Cor 12:12-13).
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ and wait expectantly for His return (Rev 22:10-13, 20).